Key Differences Between Oryen (ORY), Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) And Spiritswap (SPIRIT)

When it comes to comparing cryptocurrencies, there are a few key factors that you need to take into account. In this article, we will compare the four most popular crypto coins – Oryen, Dogecoin, Shiba Inu, and Spiritswap – and see how they differ from each other.

Oryen (ORY)

Oryen offers an incredible fixed 90% APY, and its rebase protocol uses its OAT, or Oryen Autostaking Technic, to give value to investors. This means that investors do not need to stake ORY and instead receive their profits straight in their wallets. Oryen pays for these positive rebases with trading fees, with each buyer paying an 8% tax and each seller paying a 12% tax.

Instead of creating a treasury fund, the Oryen protocol is driven by the community and distributes earnings directly to investors. This collective’s members can establish and flourish together thanks to this community-focused strategy.

Dogecoin (DOGE)

Dogecoin was created in 2013 as a joke currency inspired by the popular Doge meme. It uses the Scrypt proof-of-work algorithm and has a block time of 1 minute. Dogecoin has no hard cap on its supply, and currently, there is over 100 billion DOGE in circulation.

Shiba Inu (SHIB)

Shiba Inu is a relatively new cryptocurrency that was created in August 2020. It uses the Ethereum blockchain and is ERC-20 compliant. Like Dogecoin, Shiba Inu has no hard cap on its supply. However, only 10% of the total supply of SHIB is in circulation – the other 90% is locked up in what is known as the “Dogefather” smart contract.

Spiritswap (SPIRIT)

Spiritswap is a decentralized exchange that is built on the Ethereum blockchain. It allows users to trade ERC-20 tokens without the need for a centralized exchange. Spiritswap is unique in that it uses a liquidity pool model, which means that there is no need for order books or matching orders.

So, what are the key differences between these four cryptocurrencies?

Dogecoin is the oldest of the four and has the most established community and infrastructure. It also has the highest circulating supply, which means that it is more exposed to price fluctuations. Shiba Inu is the newest entrant, and while it has a smaller community and infrastructure, it has the potential to grow rapidly. Spiritswap is the only decentralized exchange in the group and allows for the trustless trading of ERC-20 tokens. ORY is the hottest crypto project right now that promises to give investors an incredible fixed 90% APY.

Find out more here:

Join Presale:

Disclaimer: This is a paid release. The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the content provider and do not necessarily represent those of Bitcoinist. Bitcoinist does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of information available in such content. Do your research and invest at your own risk.