The Hourly View for TRON
- Currently, TRX’s price is up $0 (0.54%) from the hour prior.
- This is the 2nd hour in a row TRON has seen its price head up.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
TRON’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for TRON
- At the moment, TRX’s price is up $0 (0.85%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move down.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between TRX’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in TRX’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of TRON.
Featured TRON Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled ETHUSD and LTCUSD Technical Analysis – 16th JUNE, 2022 you may find interesting:
ETHUSD – Bearish Doji Star Pattern Below $1834Ethereum was unable to sustain its bullish momentum and after touching a high of 1834 on 16th June started to decline heavily against the US Dollar.We can see a continued selloff in the markets which is keeping the prices of Ethereum below the $1200 handle in the European Trading session today.We can see the formation of a Bearish Descending channel below the $1800 handle and now we are looking at $1100 and $1050 as the immediate targets.The prices touched an Intraday Low of $1144 in the European Trading session and an Intraday High of $1254 in the Asian Trading session today.We can clearly see a Bearish Doji Star Pattern Below the $1834 handle which is a Bearish pattern and signifies the end of a Bullish phase and the start of a Bearish phase in the markets.ETH is now trading below its Pivot levels of 1168 and is moving into a Strong Bearish channel. The price of ETHUSD is now testing its Classic support levels of 1126 and Fibonacci support levels of 1158 after which the path towards 1100 will get cleared.Relative Strength Index is at 50 indicating a NEUTRAL market and the shift towards the consolidation phase in the markets.The STOCHRSI is indicating Oversold levels, which means that the prices are due to correct upwards in the short-term range.ALL of the of the Technical indicators are giving a STRONG SELL market Signal.Some of the Moving Averages are giving a SELL Signal and we are now looking …